LAW OF INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES (LSSI)
AOTECH, Advanced Optical Technologies S.L., responsible for the website www.aotech.es, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, makes this document available to users, with which it aims to comply with the obligations set out in Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), as well as to inform all users of the website about the conditions of use.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, undertaking to strictly observe and comply with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
AOTECH, Advanced Optical Technologies S.L. reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of such obligations, with publication on the AOTECH, Advanced Optical Technologies S.L. website being understood to be sufficient.
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
Company name: Advanced Optical Technologies SL
Trade name: AOTECH
Address: C / Altamira, 14 5ºD. 48002 Bilbao, Bizkaia
Through the Website, we offer Users the possibility of accessing information about our services.
3. PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
4. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents that are shown in the Web Space and especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, commercial names, brands, or any other signs susceptible of industrial use and / or Commercial are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, over the contents and / or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of the company and / or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. Therefore, the User agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, keeping the company harmless from any claim arising from a breach of such obligations. In no case does access to the Web Space imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial cession of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Web Space do not confer on the Users any other right of use, HR, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Web Space and / or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third-party owner of the affected rights.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any existing intellectual creation in this Space, as well as the Space itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as rights. copyright by the legislation on intellectual property. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Web Space, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Web Space or, in any case, it has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided in the Web Space may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless prior authorization is obtained, by written, of the aforementioned Entity.
Likewise, it is forbidden to suppress, evade and / or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that the contents may contain. The User of this Web Space undertakes to respect the rights set forth and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving the company, in any case, the exercise of whatever means or legal actions correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER OF THE WEB SPACE
The User agrees to:
- Make proper and lawful use of the Web Space as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Web Space; (iii) generally accepted morals and good customs and (iv) public order.
- Provide all the means and technical requirements that are necessary to access the Web Space.
- Provide truthful information by filling in the forms contained in your personal data, the Web Space and to keep them updated at all times so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to the company or third parties due to the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
- Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Web Space and / or the contents for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, Overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment.
- Access or attempt to access restricted resources or areas of the Web Space, without meeting the conditions required for such access.
- Damage to the physical or logical systems of the Web Space, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
- Try to access, use and / or manipulate the data of the company, third-party providers and other Users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents.
- Obtain and attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are located or, in general, those that are commonly used on the Internet for not entailing a risk of damage or disablement of the Web Site and / or the contents.
- In particular, and by way of example only and without limitation, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material which: – In any way is contrary to, undermines or infringes fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised in the Constitution, in international treaties and in the rest of the legislation in force; – Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order; – Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory or violent actions; – Induces, incites or promotes criminal, defamatory or violent actions or, in general, actions contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order. – Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition; – Incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morals and generally accepted good customs or public order. Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear – Induces or incites to engage in dangerous practices, risky or harmful to health and psychological balance – Is protected by legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to the company or to third parties without having been authorised for the intended use. – Is contrary to the honour, personal and family privacy or personal image of persons; – Constitutes any type of advertising; – Includes any type of virus or programme that prevents the normal operation of the Web Site.
If, in order to access any of the services and/or contents of the Web Site, you are provided with a password, you undertake to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, he/she shall be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to cede it to third parties, either temporarily or permanently, nor to allow access to the aforementioned services and/or contents by third parties. Likewise, he/she undertakes to notify the company of any event that may involve the improper use of his/her password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorised access, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation. Consequently, until the above notification is made, the company shall be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of your password, and shall be responsible for any unlawful use of the contents and/or services of the Web Site by any illegitimate third party. If the user negligently or fraudulently breaches any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, he/she shall be liable for all damages that may arise for the company as a result of said breach.
It does not guarantee continuous access, nor the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained on the website, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. It accepts no responsibility for any decisions that may be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the User may be terminated immediately, if it is detected that a use of its Web Site, or of any of the services offered therein, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. We shall not be liable for any damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from the use of the Web Site.
We shall only be liable for the removal, as soon as possible, of content that could lead to such damage, provided that we are notified accordingly. In particular, we shall not be liable for damages that may arise, among others, from:
- Interferences, interruptions, faults, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or any other causes beyond the control of the company.
- Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malware of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate use of the Web Site.
- Security or browsing errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the same.
The company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the freely available services and use by the Users of the Web Site. Likewise, the company is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, these being used solely for the provision of services for queries and doubts. On the other hand, in the event of causing damages due to illicit or incorrect use of these services, the User may be claimed for the damages caused.
You will hold the company harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands from third parties as a result of your access to or use of the Web Site. You also undertake to indemnify the company against any damages resulting from your use of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used to collect or extract data or any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Web Site.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, not even by means of a hyperlink or hyperlink, the Web Site or any of its contents, except with the express written authorisation of the person responsible for the file.
The Web Site may include links to other websites, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User’s access to the information of collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. Accordingly, the company is not responsible for the content of these Websites, nor does it place itself in the position of guarantor and/or provider of the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the home page of the Webspace exclusively for private, non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our Webspace (i) may not misrepresent their relationship or claim that such a link has been authorised, nor may they include trademarks, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company; (ii) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting violence or discrimination on grounds of sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or unlawful; (iii) may not link to any page of the Webspace other than the homepage; (iv) must link to the address of the Webspace itself, without allowing the Webspace making the link to reproduce the Webspace as part of its website or within one of its frames or to create a browser on any of the pages of the Webspace. The Company may at any time request that you remove any link to the Webspace, after which you must immediately remove the link.
The company cannot control the information, contents, products or services provided by other Websites that have established links to the Web Site.
8. DATA PROTECTION
The company reserves the right to use “cookie” technology on the Website in order to recognise you as a frequent User and to personalise your use of the Website by pre-selecting your language or the most desired or specific content.
Cookies are files sent to a browser through a web server, to record the User’s browsing on the Webspace, when the User allows them to be received. If you wish, you can configure your browser to be notified on screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible to recognise the browser of the computer used by the User in order to provide content and offer the browsing or advertising preferences of the User, to the demographic profiles of the Users as well as to measure visits and traffic parameters, monitor progress and the number of entries.
10. DECLARATIONS AND WARRANTIES
In general, the contents and services offered on the Webspace are for information purposes only. Therefore, by offering them, no warranty or representation is given in relation to the contents and services offered on the Web Site, including, but not limited to, warranties of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, or merchantability, except to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
The company shall not be liable in the event of the impossibility of providing service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous events.
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Web Site, shall be governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any dispute, the parties shall submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Bilbao.
In the event that any stipulation of the present General Conditions of Use should be unenforceable or null and void under the applicable legislation or as a consequence of a judicial or administrative resolution, such unenforceability or nullity shall not render the present General Conditions of Use unenforceable or null and void as a whole. In such cases, the company will proceed to modify or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and that, to the extent possible, achieves the objective and intent reflected in the original provision.