AOTECH, through this document, collects its Policy for the collection and treatment of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored in the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website https://www.aotech.es in order to improve their usability, learn about habits or needs navigation of the users to be able to adapt to them, as well as to obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already clients of AOTECH, the information collected with the cookies will also serve to identify them when accessing the different tools that AOTECH makes available to manage the services.
This Cookies Policy will apply to those users who voluntarily visit AOTECH‘s web pages, fill in data collection forms, access the tools that AOTECH makes available to its customers to manage its services, or use any other service present. on the website that implies the communication of data or access to data for the provision of its services.
AOTECH informs users of its web pages of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them in order to inform them about their use and purpose. The fact of continuing to browse through its pages implies the knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by said users.
AOTECH uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by their ownership:
* Own cookies: sent and managed directly by AOTECH.
* Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside AOTECH anonymously, with the purpose of carrying out statistical studies of navigation through web pages.
Classified by their purpose:
* Technical and/or customization cookies: they facilitate navigation, by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as customizing the available options. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
* Analysis and/or advertising cookies: they allow us to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and trends of its users and, consequently, to be able to improve navigation and the service offered by AOTECH, fundamentally, Google Analytics. ), as well as managing the advertising spaces included in the web page visited by the user. It collects data anonymously in order to obtain user browsing profiles.
Classified by their duration:
* Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the web page.
* Persistent cookies: collect and store data in the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The conservation time of cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill its purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser in such a way that the reception of all or some of the cookies is disabled or blocked. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to access the information on the AOTECH websites, although the use of some services may be limited. If once the consent for the reception of cookies has been granted, it is desired to withdraw it, those stored on the user’s equipment must be eliminated, through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs, can be consulted at:
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies